A study of craft beer drinkers showed that they are more open minded, have higher expectations and are willing to try new things compared to the average beer drinker.
We believe that profile also fits WeatherMAX users.
So here is to great craft beer and to an amazing outdoor fabric that makes life easier allowing the pursuit of the finer elements of life - Cheers
Lighter – Stronger – Better
Water resistance to match coated fabrics
- 65 cm hydrostatic resistance
- 40% better than acrylic fabrics
- 15% lighter than Acrylic fabrics
- Reduces a cover’s weight by 3-10 lbs
Twice the strength of acrylic fabrics
- Able to handle the rigors of trailering
- Naturally vents out moisture inside the boat to maintain a better environment for your upholstery, electronics and valuables
- Keeps mildew at bay
Stays tight for a perfect fit over the life of the cover
- Engineered with yarn memory so that the fabric recovers from stresses and always returns to its original shape
- No more sagging covers!
A greener choice
- 100% recyclable
- Manufactured from fiber to finished fabric within a 100 mile radius
- No solvents or other nasty chemicals found in coated fabrics
Can be packed in small places taking up less space when stored
Foldable without wrinkling
Conforms to all shapes for a form-fitted coverUV Yarn
Made from same UV resistant yarn as WeatherMAX
- Long-term durability
- Long-term fade resistance
Breathable to maximize heat escape for ultimate comfortUV
UPF Rating of 50+
- Blocks over 99% of UV
No Lycra or elastic to degrade
With its unique construction and HydroMax finish, WeatherMAX® 80 changed the industry with the best balance of water resistance and breathability. Get ready for the greatest improvement the market has seen with our exclusive new HydroMAX+ finish.
Now with the water resistance to rival coated fabrics yet still provides the excellent breathability and soft hand you have come to love and expect from WeatherMAX.
The most balanced and cost-effective fabric available for marine covers and tops, awnings, or other outdoor applications requiring outstanding durability, higher water repellence and excellent breathability.
Patent-pending Premier Outdoor Fabric Utilizing 3 Way Stretch Technology. Perfect for stretch shades and fitted covers for highly rounded or irregular-shaped objects.